Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
UNIZIK JUPEB ADMISSION – ELIGIBILITY, DURATION & SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
-History /Literature/ Christian Religion Studies (HLCRS)
-Government /Economics/ Mathematics (GEM)
-Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
-Mathematics /Economics/ Business Studies (MEB)
-Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIZIK JUPEB ADMISSION.
1. Visit: portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
2. Click on create profile. Enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Phone number etc. and click on SUBMIT. A Registration number and password will be generated for you. Print or copy out both the Registration number and password for login and click on Finish to be redirected to the login page.
3. Enter the Registration Number as your username and the password as your password, and click on LOGIN.
4. Click on STEP ONE, click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, email, phone number and application form fee of 15,000 naira will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
5. Print out your invoice and proceed to bank to make the required payment of 15,000 naira. The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
6.Visit the portal 2 hours after your bank payment, login with your Registration number and your password.
7.Click on STEP TWO, click on Confirm Payment. Your registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Enter the RRR number and click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will see a notification: “payment verification successful” or “Transaction pending”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (8), else retry (7) until the payment verification is successful.
8. Click on STEP THREE, click fill application form, fill out the application form and click on SUBMIT
9.Print out your acknowledgment slip:
Applicants into 2017/2018 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2018 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 18th August, 2017 at 11.59 pm.