This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is on.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED,will take place between 14th September, 2017and 25th September, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR UNIBEN POST UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2017 UTME for all courses.
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
Candidates should go back on-line on 12 September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIEN POST UTME APPLICATION DEADLINE.
Application website closes by 9th September 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 9th September 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 9th September 2017, will not be screened.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|